Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,482 (3,151,395 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (42 minutes ago)