Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,345 (2,971,371 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (31 minutes ago)