Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,067 (元30,365) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)