Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12185 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,343 ($b11,022) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (43 minutes ago)