Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,679 (206,904 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)