Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)