Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,886 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (44 minutes ago)