Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,655 (3,245 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)