Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,792 (3,517 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)