Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31498 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 5% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,850 (EC$9,049) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)