Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30427 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,407 (EC$7,911) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)