Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34742 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 21% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 (EC$10,462) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)