Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13463 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,721 (20,208 kn) in Split.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)