Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13531 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,207 (16,311 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)