Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13560 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,011 (14,827 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)