Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40761 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,450 (3,558 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)