Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13276 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,047 (15,421 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)