Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13287 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,935 (14,564 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (39 minutes ago)