Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,441 (¥542,163) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)