Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 12% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,297 (元25,509) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)