Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,986 (RM9,573) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)