Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40941 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,422 (3,473 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (38 minutes ago)