Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03394 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,133 (33,395₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)