Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03404 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €910 (26,731₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)