Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02994 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €813 (27,158₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)