Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,047 (R$ 7,088) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)