Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20720 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,588 (RM7,664) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (41 minutes ago)