Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21382 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,768 (RM8,266) in Seremban.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)