Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20058 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,459 (RM7,273) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)