Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,927 (₩3,901,518) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)