Cost of living comparison between Semarang, Indonesia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,450 (Rp 34,785,981) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)