Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22254 EUR / RON
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,641 (11,869 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (40 minutes ago)