Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,123 (C$4,702) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (40 minutes ago)