Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,600 (﷼ 62,002,257) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)