Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,893 (¥476,350) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)