Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26699 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,769 (R$ 6,624) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (40 minutes ago)