Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,305 (R$ 7,806) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)