Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,444 (R$ 9,015) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)