Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,399 (R$ 11,510) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)