Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02015 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,993 (RD$ 98,919) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)