Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,673 (R$ 9,194) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)