Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,030 (R$ 7,982) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (34 minutes ago)