Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,750 (Php92,955) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (44 minutes ago)