Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01737 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,028 (RD$ 116,751) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)