Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01821 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,650 (RD$ 90,633) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)