Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01909 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,640 (RD$ 85,875) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)