Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02022 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,234 (RD$ 110,493) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)