Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 (3,683 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)