Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,924 (4,155 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)