Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,452 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)