Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,060 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)