Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,761 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)