Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,755 (COL$5,505,173) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)