Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,458 (CH$1,726,790) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)