Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,651 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,209 (CH$1,634,768) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)