Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,295 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,851 (CH$1,322,085) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)