Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,442 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,743 (CH$1,990,122) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)