Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,858 (Bs 30,233) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)