Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,652 (Bs 28,492) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)