Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,280 (Bs 24,777) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)