Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,864 (Bs 31,090) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)