Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,307 (COL$4,640,293) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (34 minutes ago)