Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,275 (COL$4,423,902) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)