Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,697 (R$ 5,594) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)