Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,555 (R$ 6,596) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)