Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11983 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,978 ($b16,509) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)