Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24684 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,005 (R$ 8,121) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)