Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21947 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,969 (RM8,971) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (33 minutes ago)