Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,846 (RM8,747) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)