Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,077 in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)