Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,848 in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)