Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,894 ($3,158) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)