Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,179 (Mex$ 47,527) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)