Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04919 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,622 (Mex$ 53,297) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)