Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04799 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,994 (Mex$ 41,544) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)