Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,458 (Mex$ 33,616) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)