Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01666 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,591 (Php215,552) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)