Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,835 (Php203,217) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)