Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,154 (CH$1,645,568) in San Felipe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)