Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,722 (CH$1,260,442) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)