Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,413 (Mex$ 33,840) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (about 2 hours ago)