Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,589 (Mex$ 53,120) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)