Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06057 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,587 (ARS $42,707) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (36 minutes ago)