Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06025 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,719 (ARS $45,133) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)